It is a contract between me and you to protect our rights. You will learn more about your rights after you register.
- Eat lightly like fruit, chicken, fish & cooked vegetable.
- Avoid red fatty meat, fast food, sweet & spicy food.
- Fast for 2 to 3 hours before Hijama.
- Take shower one hour before Hijama.
Congratulation for the good deeds you have made and thank God that he has guided you to do Hijama.
- Avoid vigorous activities but relax,
- pray and think positively.
- Drink lots of water or fluids to flush the system,
- Eat healthy and avoid meat for the next 24 hours, as meat takes 40% of body energy to digest and the body needs this energy to rejuvenate.
The bruise in your body will disappear in 3-21 days and you can use black seed oil or olive oil on the incisions if you feel any irritation.
- Avoid taking a shower in the next 24 hours to allow the incisions to heal completely.
You may encounter some symptoms like emotional disturbance, bowel movement, You may encounter changes in your sleeping patterns, skin breakouts, and general weakness. Every person is different and responds differently to changes. Indeed, the body’s energy is in a state of change physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually and it takes time and force for the body to adjust to a new state.
Call any time for any questions or concerns.